The train track park

Rail Route ,The train track park: 
This place is one of the most restful , peaceful and beautiful places that i have been to so far. There you see young, old, big and small people running ,jogging and exercising. some even bring there dogs with them for the run . 
This railway line or track  goes from Malcha in south of Jerusalem to Tel Aviv . It also consists of  a long, narrow park built along the old railroad tracks that cross Jerusalem and is today one of the favorite entertainment sites for the residents of Jerusalem.
Everyday i make time for an hour and have a quick jog there, it takes out all my negative energy and gives me a beautiful feeling after the walk with a good night sleep. I highly recommend everyone to go and try at least one time, they wont regret it. 

2 comments:

  1. The Train Track Park is located behind my building. It's one of the greatest places Jerusalem has to offer! What I love about it, is that each time you can find yourself in a different place, because it is so long.Maybe I'll see you there one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes !!! I would love to meet up there ... and yes each time , something new is there , i would love to live near that area in the future :)

      Delete