"The bitter, the better"

Warning: if you have an addictive personality DO NOT read this review!

What kind of person are you? A dark or a milk chocolate person?
Up until few months ago I would answer without any hesitation that I was a milk-chocolate lover.
Honestly, I truly believe that God created this divine delight for us ladies (sorry guys) and you know what they say: "the sweeter the better". Well, that all changed when I was introduced to this exquisite new product:


SPLENDID Mousse Bittersweet Ecuador Chocolate!
My God, I'm telling you guys my life and actual taste buds have changed (I want to believe for the better). This chocolate is not only delicious but it is also nutritious. In one bite you enjoy several sensations: the treat is divided into 12 large chocolate cubes. The outer coating of the chocolate cube is made out of a thin layer of the finest bitter Ecuador chocolate made from 62% Cocoa. As you take a bite the cube is stuffed with chocolate mousse that just melts in your mouth.

This treat has a grownup, stimulating, intelligent flavor to it.
The only downside is that it's a bit pricey (selling from 12.90-10.90 Nis). But since it has such a satisfying flavor you end up eating it pretty slowly which makes it actually more economical.   

I encourage you all to run to your nearby kiosk and get this amazing treat but don’t blame me when you can't stop eating it. Just remember "it ain't bitter, it's actually better".  

12 comments:

  1. Dear Tali as a presentative of the wrong gander I must shatter your beliefs. I also love chocolate in every form or shape, but you made me go and buy SPLENDID Mousse Bittersweet Ecuador Chocolate, and I must agree with you it is great!
    Thank you for your recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice warning at the beginning Tal-Chen.
    I'm a milk chocolate person, but I'm willing to try this one....
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I'm a milk chocolate person, after reading your post I feel like I have to go to the nearest grocery store and try one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is tasty. I recommend you to try also the delicious Lindt Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOrry - but Milk only for me. I agree with Sandrine regarding Lindt (or any other Swiss milk chocolate). Otherwise - the Finnish Fazer choc is good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark chocolate for me please!
      Sorry Elizabeth and Talya.

      Delete
    2. You should REALLY try it out :)

      Delete
  6. After reading this and Im fasting too m Im totally going tonight to try this after breaking my fast !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "breaking my fast" - that's a nice chunk! :)
      Do you know that's where the word "breakfast" comes from?

      Delete
  7. OMG! This is my reaction before even reading! You got me already!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Tali, it's very impresive how you tried to convince us to try to eat dark chocolate, but sorry I'm still a milk chocolate lover.

    ReplyDelete