Shviger- Because your "mother- in-law" has never been more welcome.



For those of you who don't speak Yiddish, "Shviger" means "mother in law". Shviger is the new hot thing on the religious wedding bands scene. Do you want Hebrew? You'll get it. English? No problem. New adaptation for your favorite songs? Just say so


Evyatar Levin is the lead singer who plays the saxophone (he can also play the guitar and the
piano!). Itamar Gilat plays the guitar, Atara Ma'atuf plays the flute and Gilad Rothschild on percussion. Together they create the most perfect atmosphere that a wedding can have


A great advantage of Shviger is that this is a band that solves one of the biggest conflicts of religious couples: hire a band (as expected in the society) or a DJ? Shviger offers to play during the "Kise Kala", "Huppa" and the reception time, so you can still have a DJ for the rest of the wedding, and all that at a reasonable price

I always had a dream to have a Disney wedding, but since my husband does not share this obsession, we settled on Disney songs at the reception time. Evyatar and his band did everything so beautifully and I even got my own remake of "Boee Kala", adapting "Under the sea" melody from the Little Mermaid

I know how exhausting it is to plan a wedding, so let me help you: play it safe and call Evyatar
  




4 comments:

  1. Disney songs during the wedding sounds like a dream that I want to be in. Would definitely consider it when time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always see really cool Disney weddings on Pinterest and I think they're super fun! That being said, I can see why your husband didn't want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!
    This is coming from someone who doesn't like weddings and who has just been to one with the most atrocious music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also hate weddings, I can't bare it! And about the "Disney Wedding" thing, please start reading some serious literature on your spare time. Capiche??
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete