The day when I became an aunt for the first time.

There's a first time for everything, first time to going to school, first time for sleepover, first time for riding a bike, etc.  
Surprise! Her is the best first time of my life. More little light in my life.
Nothing could have prepared me for the overwhelming feeling that came along with waiting my niece to come to this world, to our family and life, our first incredible niece.
I don't have a sister, a daughter or even a granddaughter but yes, I have a beautiful, cute and chubby niece.
This cute little baby touched my feelings, my senses.!!!
my eyes were filled with sparkle when I first saw her, she's like an angel, wherever I look around, I see that everything is reminding me of her.
When I first saw my niece, I didn't know what to do, wether to hold her or not, she's too small, should I just stare at her!

What about hearing her voice! Wow I can't describe how happy I am when I hear her voice.
I admit that sometimes I can't keep hearing her screaming, but once she stops shouting I do anything just to annoy her.

Now, she's 10 months old, I spent a ton of time with my niece trying to make her say my name first, it sounds great when I hear her voice, it's just happiness to me, it never worked but I'm very determined with her. Nothing more beautiful than hearing her laugh, I try to be funny and silly just to make her laugh, she brings.  Her laugh gives me a positive energy. Also, I end up knowing half the theme songs for kid's cartoon shows by hearing them all day just to entertain her.
Do you know what's the best thing about babies! Their smells, I can't get enough of her smell, I just don't know why I Love her smell, it's just so good. instead of stopping to smell the roses, pause, pick up baby, and inhale.
Soon, she will be able to walk. We're working on that with her right now. She is trying to make her first steps.

Above all that, being an aunt can prepare you to the future, it gets you into the mindset what it's like to be a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment