The Hexagon pool


The heat of July and August has reached us and the air conditioner was working overtime…
Most of us won’t go out of the house unless we are headed to the sea or someplace else with a cooling system. But somewhere, in the north of the country, awaits a marvelous place that has so much to offer us. If' you're brave enough, follow me and pack your bags. We're going to hit the road towards the Golan Heights in search of breathtaking landscapes, true wild nature, some fresh breeze and a lot of water.


The Golan Heights is not just a hike, but a true vacation in the heart of the Israeli nature and I would like to offer you to visit a magical pool calls the "Hexagon pool", near Had-Nes settlement.

תמונה קשורהThe Hexagon pool - this enchanting pool is one of the most special tourist sites for travelers in the Golan Heights. It's a large water pool surrounded by cliffs made of basalt. The hexagonal columns, which stand vertically on the edges of the pool, create an impressive and unique picture of nature. This phenomenon was created from lava flows that had cooled and turned into basalt rocks. When the rock is solidified, it's in the shape of a hexagon. The pool leads to a walking path that takes about 20 minutes to complete.
I recommend you pay a visit this amazing place and enjoy a refreshing bath along with an astounding view.




2 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds like a nice place! Eventhough I'm not the type to hike, but will take it into consideration to at least visit this place once in my life! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of hiking, but I can imagine how nice is this place, I'll take it into consideration' I might plan for this trip one day.

    ReplyDelete