Have you ever heard about The Dude who has it all?

This one is all about music!

A classic album the music world is considering as "top of the line" is no other than "The Dude".
This album was produced by the famous Quincy Jones, who is definitely one of the greatest recording producers ever. You are probably asking: "What's the deal, dude?" Well... to a music fan like me this one is the real deal! It's all happening as soon as you put that CD in your sound system, and it starts from the first sound that you hear…



In this production QJ decided to take sound to the next level, which really worked for him. As a motto, the genius’s rule is to takes only the best from its world - sound masters, musicians, writers, performers, and himself as the producer, of course ;-) When you combine them all in a very sophisticated and well crafted way, you are about to change the world of sound, which he did. Can you imagine that sound system masters actually go to the stadium with "The Dude" CD in their hands to check and fine tune those sound systems so you can enjoy the best music your favorite musicians will produce? For the love of music, please go online and purchase this piece of art right now!

And... it's not only about sound. It's about great tunes and performers, such as Patti Austin and James Ingram, Grammy Awards, pop charts and billboards! Have yourself a read if you want to go "a bit further": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dude_(Quincy_Jones_album).

So, next time you would like to dance, relax, and do some "love life thinking", you should just put this jewel in the tray, and listen to what "The Dude" has to say.

6 comments:

  1. I knew of Qunicy Jones but I've never heard of this album. I was completely sure it has something to do with "the Big Lebowski" but there's no connection. So I've looked it up on youtube and it has great vibe. Thanks Ilan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked it up on Google and it said that the album was recorded in 1981.
    That explains some of the reasons why I am not familiar with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilan ~ I'll listen to any music recommendation you'll give me.
    Up to not very long ago (6 months) I didn't even have a T.V at house so one of my favorite things to do with friends was to listen to full albums and talk about them...
    Are you familiar with The Moody Blues - Days Of Future Passed? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyCNjlH-Kv0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just listened to it, this song brought me life! It so has the 80's vibes, it's awesome :'D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Q is the icon of the 80's
    brings me memories when I worked at the radio station in Jerusalem

    ReplyDelete
  6. "wahoo" Thank you for reviling QJ to me. I LOVE it the chillout vibe with light jazz it is amazing.
    Now I have the dude on my play-list.
    Thank you for expanding my horizons.

    ReplyDelete